A second delicate dish for refined palates. The baked sea bream is easy to prepare and satisfy any taste.
– 2 Big bream
– 2 springs of rosemary
– 2 leaves of Bay
– Extra virgin olive oil
– 2 Garlic cloves
– 2 slices of Lemon
– Pepper andsaltas required
1. Clean the sea bream the innards, the scales and the fins on the back. If you prefer, fatevelo do from your fishmonger to trust.
2. rinse under running water and filled his belly with the spices, lemon slices, salt and pepper and a little olive oil.
3. Put the two bream on a baking tray with greaseproof paper and a little oil. If you like you can join for cooking tomatoes or potatoes.
4. Bake the bream to 180 ° C hot oven for about 40 minutes. Notes
If you are not well-versed in the filleting, look to a good fish cleaner Serve at best!
The bream is a very tasty fish, lean and with a good yield of protein. That’s because it is mentioned in many diets. It is also a food rich in vitamins and minerals, including phosphorus, iodine, iron and calcium.
For good cooking or served raw Clemente recommends Tenuta Paglicci